Publication Ethics Policy
South East Asian Journal of Contemporary Business, Economics and Law (SEAJBEL) is a peer reviewed journal adheres standards on publications ethics to prevent any publication malpractice. It is expected that all parties involved in the act of publishing article(s) in SEAJBEL, including authors, reviewers and editors, are fully committed to the following ethics statements.
- Author(s) should ensure that their work has not been published previously.
- Author(s) should ensure that their work is not under consideration for publication
- elsewhere before they submit their work to this journal.
- The article(s) submission and publication in this journal must be known and approved by all Authors.
- The work must be original and entirely owned by Author(s). Author(s) should ensure that there is no falsification, fabrication of data or plagiarism including duplicate publication of the Author’s own work without proper citation.
- Every manuscript that sent to the appointed reviewers should be kept as confidential document and reviewers should not reveal or communicate the work to others.
- Reviewers should ensure that there is no conflict of interests between the reviewers and the authors, author’s research work or author’s research funding. If any, reviewers should communicate with editors.
- Editors should keep all the information related to manuscript received as confidential, including the identity of author(s) and reviewer(s).
- Editors should ensure that each manuscript received by the journal is evaluated for its intellectual content regardless of gender, race, ethnic, religion or citizenship of author(s).
- It is the duty of editors to make the final decision whether to accept the manuscript to publish in the journal.
- It is the author’s responsibility to ensure that the paper do not infringe any existing copyright. Furthermore, the author indemnifies the editors and publisher against any breach of such a warranty. Authors should obtain letters of permission to reproduce or adapt copyrighted material and enclose copies of these letters with the final version of the accepted manuscript. It is also the author’s responsibility to protect the anonymity and confidentiality of the respondents or to obtain letters of permission from the respondents if such anonymity and confidentiality are to be compromised. Author/s is fully responsible if there is an issue pertaining to any litigation of the paper submitted. By submitting articles to us, it is meant that the author/s has agreed with this copyright agreement.
SUBMISSION RULE AND PROCEDURE
- Manuscripts must be original and must not have been previously published or be under concurrent consideration elsewhere. Please send electronic copies of your manuscript to firstname.lastname@example.org in Microsoft Word format only.
- The editors and publisher of SEAJBEL have made every possible effort to verify the accuracy of all information contained in this publication. Any opinions, discussions, views and recommendations expressed in the article are solely those of the authors and are not of the JOURNALS, its editors or its publisher. THE JOURNALS, its editors and its publisher will not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, exemplary, or other damages arising therefrom.